Come and Join Us!
- Sat, 15 OctBrighton East
- Mon, 17 OctBrighton East17 Oct, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pmBrighton East, 132 Marriage Rd, Brighton East VIC 3187, AustraliaJoin us for an epic night celebrating the completion of our annual Torah reading! There will be something for everyone: *Kids entertainment provided by Magician Duck Cameron* *S'mores Bar* *BBQ Dinner* *Cocktail and Mocktail Bar* *Dancing* *Flags* *Lolly Bags* And so much more! RSVP essential
- Tue, 06 Septhttps://zoom.us/meeting/8397168553206 Sept, 8:30 pm – 9:30 pmhttps://zoom.us/meeting/83971685532In times of trouble and joy we call out to our father and blow the shofar. What does it mean? Why is it such an important feature of Rosh Hashana daverning? What can we learn from it? Tuesday 6/9/2022 at 8:30 pm. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/83971685532 Meeting ID - 83971685532
- Sun, 21 AugPhoenix Theatre
- Tue, 16 Aughttps://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/83971685532
- Sun, 05 JuneBrighton East05 June, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pmBrighton East, 132 Marriage Rd, Brighton East VIC 3187, AustraliaJoin us for our annual Shavuot Community Lunch. This year with incredible guest speaker Dr Dvir Abramovich. Delicious food and a thought provoking presentation! Check out Dvir's bio below! Spots are limited so book now! Dr Dvir Abramovich is the Israel Kipen Director of the Program in Jewish Culture
- Sun, 29 MayBrighton East29 May, 11:00 am – 1:00 pmBrighton East, 132 Marriage Rd, Brighton East VIC 3187, AustraliaJoin us for a crafty morning helping you get into the spirit of the coming holiday! This awesome layered sand art workshop incorporates creativity, focus, and patience in a fun tactile experience suitable for kids from ages 5 to 100. You'll leave with a beautifully decorated vase to put your shavuot
- Wed, 18 MayBrighton East18 May, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmBrighton East, 132 Marriage Rd, Brighton East VIC 3187, AustraliaSO EXCITED for this Brighton Shule - Aish Partnership!!!! Join us for an epic Lag Ba'Omer celebration. Enjoy live music around the fire. A genuine tandoor oven experience for delicious sqewers, sausages, and a fresh baked pita workshop. Bonfire with potatoes, campfire cones and marshmallows.
- Tue, 17 Mayhttps://zoom.us/meeting/83971685532
- Thu, 28 AprClayton
- Tue, 05 Aprhttps://zoom.us/meeting/83971685532